Municipal Court Quick Facts
Location: 600 Civic Center, Ste 200. 918-596-7757.
- All trials are held Monday - Thursday at 2 p.m.
- Once a trial date is set any fine printed on the ticket is void and the cashier cannot accept payment.
- If defendant is found guilty, the judge can set the fine with the additions of court costs.
- Do not miss your court date. A licensed attorney is the only person who can appear on your behalf. Failure to appear on your court date will result in a WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST and a bond may be required before you can be released from jail on a warrant. Missing your court date can also suspend your driver's license. If your court date is missed, you need to appear at Room 220, between 8-9 a.m., Monday - Friday, as soon as possible, to have the warrant removed.
- The set court date cannot be changed without Judge's approval.
- You must be on time.
- If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult.Old Municipal Courts Building. Credit: the Beryl Ford Collection/Rotary Club of Tulsa, Tulsa City-County Library and Tulsa Historical Society.
Municipal Jury Duty.
Jury duty at the Tulsa Municipal Court usually lasts the length of one trial, normally 1 day.
Please call the jury line at (918) 596-7795 after 5 p.m. the day before your scheduled service date. A pre-recorded message will tell you if you are to report, if you have been placed on stand-by, excused, or if you have been reassigned.