About the Center
The Hispanic Resource Center at Martin Regional Library offers:
- Bilingual staff
- Bilingual storytimes (Most Tuesdays at 11:00 AM)
- Spanish-language books, DVDs, music CDs and magazines
- Resources to help you learn English or Spanish
- English-language books and materials about Hispanic culture, history, current issues and travel
- Computers with Spanish-language software and keyboards
- Free workshops, guestspeakers, art exhibits, educational programs, and entertainment.
- Free meeting rooms available for use by community organizations and groups.