Day of the Dead 2013
At the Library:
|Drop-In Crafts for Day of the Dead|
|Celebrate the Day of the Dead|
In the Community:
Living Arts Day of the Dead Festival
307 E. Brady St.
Friday 11/1/2013 at 5 p.m.
Plaza Santa Cecilia
21st & Garnett Road
Saturday 11/2/2013 at 4 p.m.
About the Center
The Hispanic Resource Center offers:
- Bilingual librarians
- Bilingual storytimes
- Spanish-language books, DVDs, music CDs and magazines
- Audiotapes and books to help you learn English or Spanish.
- English-language books and materials about Hispanic culture, history, current issues and travel.
- Computers with Spanish-language software and keyboards
- Free workshops, guestspeakers, art exhibits, educational programs, and entertainment. HRC events
- Free meeting rooms available for use by community organizations and groups.