AmeriCorps Program Manager
918-549-7667 for English or Spanish
Haz clic en Website/Blog para la pagina en español.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the After-School Homework Club? Any student attending a public or charter school in any one of theTulsa County school districts.
What grades do you serve? Students in 3rd-8th grades.
Which library locations offer After-School Homework Clubs?
Club is closed until September.
THE GOALS OF THIS PROGRAM ARE TO:
Assist students in grades 3 through 8 in
completing their homework assignments.
Provide students with a positive
learning experience within the library.
Offer opportunities for cooperation between local
school districts and Tulsa City-County Library.
- Pre-registration is required to participate at any of the After-School Homework Clubs (ASHC).
- To receive help in an ASHC One-to-One program, students must bring a homework assignment, books, and any supplies needed to work on or complete their assignment.
- Students are required to sign in when they arrive.
- Students and parents will periodically be asked to complete program surveys.
- While students are in the ASHC, they will be under supervision of AmeriCorps Members and ASHC Staff and Volunteers.
- Students will leave ASHC at the end of their booked time.
- AmeriCorps Members, ASHC Staff and Volunteers, and library staff are not responsible for students once they leave the ASHC.
*For one to one homework assistance: Due to the high volume of participants, parents will provide 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling an appointment. Three no-call, no-show appointments will result in a student’s appointment time being given to another student.