AmeriCorps Program Manager
918-549-7667 for English or Spanish
Haz clic en Website/Blog para la pagina en español.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the After-School Homework Club? Any student attending a public or charter school in any one of theTulsa County school districts.
What grades do you serve? Students in 3rd-8th grades.
Which library locations offer After-School Homework Clubs?
Hardesty Regional Library
8316 E. 93rd St, Tulsa
Martin Regional Library
2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa
Maxwell Park Library
1313 N. Canton, Tulsa
Nathan Hale Library
6038 E. 23rd St, Tulsa
South Broken Arrow Library
3600 S. Chestnut, Broken Arrow
2224 W. 51st ST, Tulsa
Education Activity Centers
1207 E. 45th PL, Tulsa
1223 W Main, Collinsville
523 W B St, Jenks
103 W. Broadway, Owasso
Rudisill Regional Library
1520 N. Hartford, Tulsa
Suburban Acres Library
4606 N. Garrison, Tulsa
THE GOALS OF THIS PROGRAM ARE TO:
Assist students in grades 3 through 8 in
completing their homework assignments.
Provide students with a positive
learning experience within the library.
Offer opportunities for cooperation between local
school districts and Tulsa City-County Library.
- Pre-registration is required to participate at any of the After-School Homework Clubs (ASHC).
- To receive help in an ASHC One-to-One program, students must bring a homework assignment, books, and any supplies needed to work on or complete their assignment.
- Involvement in an ASHC Education Activity Center requires all pre-registered students to actively participate in the day's pre-set schedule of activities.
- Students are required to sign in when they arrive.
- Students and parents will periodically be asked to complete program surveys.
- While students are in the ASHC, they will be under supervision of AmeriCorps Members and ASHC Staff and Volunteers.
- Students will leave ASHC at the end of their booked time.
- AmeriCorps Members, ASHC Staff and Volunteers, and library staff are not responsible for students once they leave the ASHC.
*For one to one homework assistance: Due to the high volume of participants, parents will provide 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling an appointment. Three no-call, no-show appointments will result in a student’s appointment time being given to another student.