Skip to main content
Getting Started with Cloud Library
You will need:
- Your Tulsa City-County Library card number
Installing the Cloud Library App
- Find and install the Cloud Library app. The Cloud Library app is freely available from Apple's App Store, Google Play, etc. Direct links can be found at www.yourcloudlibrary.com.
- Open the installed app by tapping the icon:
- Select country, state, and Tulsa City-County Library.
- Sign into the device with your library card number and pin/password. If you do not have a pin/password, contact Customer Care at 918-549-7323.
Checking Out and Downloading Titles
- Open the Cloud Library app.
- Access the catalog by either: (1) Tapping the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner and selecting “Browse” to search by genre or (2) Searching in the upper right corner and clicking the magnifying glass.
- Select the eBook you want and tap “Borrow.”
- Once downloaded, eBook will automatically appear. You can also access downloaded books by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner and selecting “My Books.”
Downloading Cloud Library eBooks to your Nook eReader
- Select the eBook you want and tap “Borrow.” The eBook will appear in the “My Books” section.
- Connect device to computer with USB cord.
- A green “Transfer to Device” button will appear on eBook. Click button and eBook will transfer to device.
- Disconnect device from computer and enjoy eBook.