After-School Homework Club Program Administrator
918-549-7667 for English or Spanish
Haz clic en Website/Blog para la pagina en español.
Información para El Club de las Tareas
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the After-School Homework Club? Any student attending a public or charter school in any one of theTulsa County school districts.
What grades do you serve?
Students in 3rd-8th grades.
Which library locations offer After-School Homework Clubs?
- Brookside Library
- Central Library
- Martin Regional Library
- Maxwell Park Library
- South Broken Arrow Library
- Suburban Acres Library
What days do you offer homework assistance?
Homework assistance is offered Monday-Thursday afternoons.
Central library location now open!
THE GOALS OF THIS PROGRAM ARE TO:
Assist students in grades 3 through 8 in
completing their homework assignments.
Provide students with a positive
learning experience within the library.
Offer opportunities for cooperation between local
school districts and Tulsa City-County Library.
- Pre-registration is required to participate at any of the After-School Homework Clubs (ASHC).
- To receive help in an ASHC One-to-One program, students must bring a homework assignment, books, and any supplies needed to work on or complete their assignment.
- Students are required to sign in when they arrive.
- Students and parents will periodically be asked to complete program surveys.
- While students are in the ASHC, they will be under supervision of ASHC Staff and Volunteers.
- Students will leave ASHC at the end of their booked time.
- ASHC Staff and Volunteers, and library staff are not responsible for students once they leave the ASHC.
Due to the high volume of participants, parents should provide 24 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling an appointment. Three no-call, no-show appointments will result in a student’s appointment time being given to another student.