Skip to main content

Nonprofit Resource Center: Financial Aid for Students

A Funding Information Network partner of the Foundation Center

What to do First

Your first contact should be the financial aid office at the college or university you plan to attend. 

Find contact information for your school's financial aid department on the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education web site.

Applications for Aid

You are required to complete the FAFSA application in order to qualify for Federal Student Aid.  Eligility for other types of student aid may also depend on the FAFSA application.

Library Databases

Search these Library Databases to find funding for college.

Please note:
Foundation Directory Online, Foundation Grants to Individuals Online and the Nonprofit Resource Center reference collections are only available at TCCL’s Central Library. Phone (918) 549-7323 for more information.

Student Funding Foundation Center FAQs

Use Knowledge Base to find answers to frequently asked questions about fellowships, grants, and scholarships for students. 

Click on the links for the frequently asked questions or use keywords such as college, graduate school, students, international students, fellowships, funding for research

Oklahoma's Promise

Oklahoma's Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.


  • Must be an Oklahoma resident.
  • Must enroll in the 8th, 9th or 10th grade.
  • Family income must not exceed $50K per year

Student Funding - Oklahoma

Grants and Scholarship Programs

Student Funding - Additional Resources

How much will college cost?

Books - Financial Aid