2017 Adult Summer Reading Program
- May 30 through August 5.
- Sign up at any Tulsa City-County Library location or online at www.tulsalibrary.org/summer.
- For ages 16 and older (16 and 17 year olds can participate in either the Teen or Adult Summer Reading Program).
- Read or listen to 4 books by August 5 to complete the program and win a wooden tower game (while supplies last) and coupons for free treats from our sponsors.
Earn Coupons for FREE Entertainment and Food!
Adults who complete the Summer Reading Program earn coupons for:
· Admission to Tulsa Zoo
· Admission to Tulsa State Fair
· One cold or hot 16 oz. drink - buy one get one free - from Central Library Starbucks
· Chocolate chip dessert pizza from Mazzio’s Italian Eatery
· Original glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme
· Breakfast roll from Merritt’s Bakery
· Up to $2 toward ovderdue fines from the Tulsa City-County Library
*Subject to coupon sponsors’ terms and conditions, certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
How To Participate
Sign up at any of our 24 Tulsa City-County Library locations or online at www.tulsalibrary.org/summer!
The program begins May 30. When you sign up in person, you will receive a reading log. If you sign up online, you may log your books online.
Read 4 books by August 5 and bring in your printed reading log to receive a prize and great coupons!
Tuesday, May 30 - The Summer Reading Program begins!
Monday, June 19 - The first day you can get turn in your reading log to get coupons and a prize at any of the library's 24 locations.
Saturday, August 5 - The Summer Reading Program ends.